1. Read Matthew 26:28 and Acts
2:38. Do we contact the cleansing blood of Christ in
2. Read Romans 6:4 and Colossians
2:12. Baptism is a .
a. Is baptism sprinkling,
pouring or burial? Sprinkling
3. Read Romans 6:5-6. Is baptism an
imitation of what Christ went through? Yes No
4. Read 2 Timothy 2:10. Where is
salvation to be found?
5. Read Romans 6:3 and Galatians
3:27. How does one get in Christ?
6. Read Acts 2:38. Why should a
person be baptized according to this verse?
a. Could baptism for any
other reason be considered New Testament
7. Read Acts 22:16. Are a
persons sins washed away in baptism? Yes No
8. Read 1 Peter 3:21. Does baptism
save a person? Yes No
9. Thought Question: Based
upon your answers to questions 3-7 immediately above,
is a person saved before or after baptism? Before After